Thursday, May 31, 2007

Back in Boise

Its been fantastic to be back to Boise, even if it will only be for a brief time. I have been busy working on Alzar promotional projects….burning our new DVD, researching schools to send information to, and organizing our Costa Rica information. I’ve managed to squeeze in time for some kayaking on the Payette, my favorite river system. The river levels are all good right now, much better than California. I have also spent time hanging out at my local favorite hangouts and catching up with friends. I’m happy to report that the dollar theatre is still in good hands and playing movies for a buck. Sean gets into town on Saturday and we will likley do more of the same…kayaking,movies, Alzar.

I’m looking forward to my time in North Carolina and my favorite girls at Green Cove. Just a few more weeks!

- Kristin

No comments: