Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blog #1

Joe (Boise, ID)

When I first found out about the people going on this trip I was very excited about seeing Challis again. I briefly knew him from cross country, but we never really talked. When we arrived at the volcano, first we ran around on the short poky grass. Then we went for a walk. I fell that alone time with others can be very beneficial to a lasting friendship. We talked about what we look for in people, schools, and ourselves.

We realized that we chose people based on their morals and thoughts towards religion. We talked about how schools are important to us on levels beyond the building set up. The people make up the schools personality while the surrounding areas can provide the best personal outlet for reflection and soul searching. Working hard is very important to personal fulfillment. We decided you should watch your emotions, and see your feelings from above. I’m glad to have become reacquainted with Challis and I look forward to a fun rest of the trip!

No comments: