Sunday, January 2, 2011

Planchon Volcano

Hines

I’m currently sitting in a tent underneath the Planchon Volcano in the Andes Mountains. We are overlooking a grassy plain filled with small creeks. Horses were running in at right about sunset. Woody, Adam and I took a break and walked about halfway (maybe a little less) up one of the mountains to overlook the everything. I can honestly say I have never seen anything so beautiful. This is going to be my favorite New Years Eve that I have ever had.

My favorite thing to do here is take pictures. One of our instructors, Matt, has been showing me a lot of things I can do with my camera. So far, I have taken around 600 pictures. I have taken a ton of the Volcano and the area around it. I am so glad that I can see all of this awesome land.

No comments: